One Pot Chicken Fettuccine
- 1-2 lbs of chicken breast
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1 tbs of minced garlic
- 1 tsp Onion salt
- 1 24 oz. jar of Victoria Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbs of ginger
- 2 cups of water
- Box of fettuccine
- Cut up chicken breast in small chunks
- Put the pressure cooker on sauté
- Add 1 tbs of olive oil
- Let simmer
- Sauté chicken for 7 minutes
- Remove chicken and add in garlic, salt, pepper, onion salt, and ginger let simmer for 2 minutes
- Now put your pressure cooker on pressure cook
- Pour in the jar of Victoria Marinara Sauce
- Pour in 2 cups of water
- Place pasta inside the cooker. You may have to break some in half.
- Put the cover on the pressure cooker
- Pressure cook for 8 minutes
- Once the timer stops let the pressure cooker on release and wait until all wire is released.
- Voila! You’re ready to eat.
Recipe by Jalisa Harris