Best Vegan Stuffed Shells with Victoria Marinara Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 12 oz box jumbo shells
- 3 cups of Victoria Marinara Sauce
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 14 oz package of firm tofu
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the jumbo shells and cook according to the directions on the box. Drain and set aside.
- Add the cashews to a food processor and mix until fine. Add the tofu, nutritional yeast, basil, lemon, garlic, and water and blend until smooth. Add the spinach and pulse a few times to combine.
- Add approximately 1 ½ cups of Victoria Marinara Sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture to each shell. You can either scoop it in with a spoon or use a piping bag with a large tip. I find the piping bag to be easier and neater.
- Arrange the shells in the casserole dish and top with the remaining Victoria Marinara Sauce. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe by Gina Michele