- 1 jar Victoria Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 large package (20 oz) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of a medium size baking dish.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella and 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli.
- Cover with foil; bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.