Creamy Seafood Linguini
- Yield: 4 to 6
- 2 cup Vodka Sauce
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb large scallops, cut in half
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled deveined and cut crosswise in half
- 1 lb uncooked linguine
- In large skillet, heat Vodka Sauce and red pepper flakes, stirring occasionally, until simmering.
- Add the seafood and cook until just opaque, about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
- Pour in the sauce and toss to combine. Serve immediately.