Crispy Naan Margherita Flatbread
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 4 naan flatbreads
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped, divided
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spread 1/4 cup of Victoria® Marinara Sauce on each flatbread. Divide the Parmesan cheese, followed by the basil and parsley and place on top of each flatbread. Then top with tomatoes and then sprinkle mozzarella on each flatbread.
- Place flatbreads on baking pan and bake in oven for 5 minutes, or until mozzarella starts bubbling and just barely begins to turn golden in a couple of places. Remove flatbreads from oven and let rest for a minute before serving.