Farfalle with Broccoli Rabe
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 1/4 lb or bunch of broccoli rabe, tough ends removed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz Farfalle pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 tsp Spice Islands crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 pinch shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Add onion and
cook 8 minutes or until very tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook 7 minutes or until broccoli rabe is
tender-crisp. Stirring occasionally.
- Stir in Victoria® Marinara Sauce, beans, and crushed red pepper and cook 3
minutes or until heated through.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve with Parmesan cheese.