Seafood Fra Diavolo with Victoria Pasta Sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 jars Victoria Fra Diavolo Pasta Sauce
- 50 Littleneck Steamer Clams cleaned
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lb linguine
- fresh parsley
- crushed red pepper (optional)
- lemon (optional)
- Bring a large 1-gallon pot of salted water to a boil and place the pasta in the pot.
- Cook pasta for 5-10 minutes (it will be partially cooked) and drain.
- Pour 2 jars of Victoria Fra Diavolo Pasta Sauce in a large pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Add cleaned steamers to sauce and bring to a boil.
- Once clams have nearly opened, add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink and clams are open.
- Add partially cooked pasta to the pot of sauce, clams and shrimp.
- Finish cooking the pasta until al dente (about 5 more minutes)
- Toss to combine. Garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and sliced loaf bread (optional)
Recipe by Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps