Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 2/3 cup Emeril’s® Panko bread crumbs
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 package
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, ¼ cup Victoria®
Marinara Sauce, Parmesan
cheese, egg, garlic and salt in medium bowl. Shape into 12 meatballs.
Press 1 mozzarella cheese cube into center of each meatball,
Arrange meatballs on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Heat remaining Victoria® Marinara Sauce in medium saucepan and stir in baked meatballs.
- Serve meatballs and sauce
over zucchini spirals and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.