Cauliflower Spinach Gnocchi with Mushroom Bolognese
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 package
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (we used white, baby bella and shiitake)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 clove garilc, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook
onion 4 minutes, or until tender. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring
occasionally 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in marinara sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and thyme.
- Meanwhile, cook Green Giant Cauliflower Gnocchi
Cauliflower & Spinach according to package directions; drain well.
- Immediately add Gnocchi to skillet and cook 2 minutes, stirring