Pasta With Shrimp Arrabbiata Recipe
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 25 oz Fradiavolo Sauce
- 1 lb linguine or bucatini pasta
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook, turning once, until nearly cooked through, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, heat the Fradiavolo Sauce, stirring occasionally, until simmering.
- Return the shrimp to the sauce and heat until shrimp are heated and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water over medium heat, according to package directions.
- Drain and transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
- Pour in the sauce and toss to combine. Serve immediately.