- 1 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1 tsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh pepper
- Fill medium pot with water. Squeeze lemon slices and place in pot with remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and boil for about 3-5 minutes, or until all shrimp have turned opaque and pink. Drain shrimp and chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot on low heat.
- Let ingredients warm and combine for 5 minutes, then refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.