Skip to content
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup marinated roasted red peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 24 oz Marinara Sauce
- 16 oz can Joan of Arc kidney beans
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp hot sauce, optional
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute onions, garlic and bell peppers in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add ground turkey to skillet and cook until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Let simmer for one hour on low heat, stirring occasionally.