Spaghetti & Meatballs Recipe
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 3 slice whole wheat bread, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp grated?Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine bread and milk and let stand until milk is absorbed.
- Combine bread mixture, ground beef, Parmesan, egg, garlic and salt. Shape into 8 meatballs.
- Heat oil over medium heat and brown meatballs. Add Victoria® Marinara Sauce and simmer 20 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove about ½ cup Sauce and toss with hot pasta. Serve meatballs and sauce over pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.