Herby Goat-Cheese-Stuffed Zucchini with Vodka Sauce
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 4 medium zucchini
- 15 oz goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 cup Vodka Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Slice each zucchini in half, lengthwise. Remove seeds, leaving the zucchini hollowed out, making a trough for stuffing.
- In a small bowl, mix goat cheese with chopped basil, oregano, and parsley. Place goat cheese mixture into the hollowed-out zucchini.
- Top each zucchini with 1/4 cup Victoria® Vodka Sauce.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and serve warm. Enjoy!