Skillet Sausage, Peppers and Onions
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 2 green and/or red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- Brown sausages over medium heat in large nonstick skillet; remove.
- Add olive oil to skillet and cook onion and peppers 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return sausage to skillet and add Victoria® Marinara Sauce. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve on buns or with cooked pasta or polenta if desired.