Pasta With Tomato Basil Chicken Recipe
- 25 oz Tomato Basil Sauce
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, about
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 – 15 basil leaves, coarsely chopped, optional
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, heat the Tomato Basil Sauce.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Add to tomato basil sauce, cover and cook over moderate heat, turning the chicken once, until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water over medium heat, according to package directions.
- Drain and transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
- Add about 1 cup tomato basil sauce and toss.
- Transfer the chicken to plates. Then spoon about 1/2 cup of sauce over the chicken and top with fresh basil, if desired.
- Serve with angel hair pasta and extra sauce.