- 25 oz Vodka Sauce
- Salt for pasta water
- 1 – 1 1/2 lb. penne pasta plus salt for pasta water
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Handful of fresh basil leaves, torn
- In large skillet, heat Vodka Sauce, stirring occasionally, until simmering, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water over medium heat, according to package directions.
- Drain and transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and toss to combine. Serve topped with Parmesan and basil.