Riced Veggies Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 3/4 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 1 small onion,?chopped
- 2 clove garlic,?minced
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 1 package
- 2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 medium bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook ground turkey, onion and garlic 8 minutes or until turkey is done, stirring to break up turkey. Add spinach and cook 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in cooked Green Giant® Riced Veggies Red Lentil, Green Pea & Chickpea Trio, Victoria® Marinara Sauce, ½ cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Evenly fill pepper halves with turkey mixture. Cover and bake 25 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 5 minutes.
If the ground turkey or chicken is very lean, you may want to add a little more Marinara Sauce to the mixture to keep it moist. You can also spoon extra sauce over the peppers when serving.