Rosemary Roasted Eggplant, Prosciutto and Provolone Panini
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 small eggplants
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 8 slice hearty bread of your choice
- 4 tbsp Marinara Sauce
- 8 slice provolone cheese
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 450°. Slice eggplants into 1/4 slices.
- Coat both sides of eggplant slices with olive oil, salt and fresh rosemary.
- Place eggplant slices on a sheet pan and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lay out 4 slices of bread and, on top of each slice, spread one tablespoon of Victoria® Marinara Sauce, layer 1 slice of provolone cheese, 4 slices of roasted eggplant, one slice of prosciutto, and a second slice of provolone. Then top with remaining bread slices.
- Cook in a panini maker or indoor grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.