Summer Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 large summer squash, diced
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, onion and peppers and cook until translucent. Then add zucchini, summer squash and tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Add the Victoria® Vegan Original Alfredo Sauce to the vegetable mixture and toss until the sauce has warmed, about 5 minutes.
- Cook fettuccine according to directions on package.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cooked fettuccine, vegetables and the sauce.
- Serve hot, with nutritional yeast and fresh chopped basil.