Easy Skillet Lasagna
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper and brown in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drain if desired.
- Add Victoria® Marinara Sauce and water, stir well. Add broken lasagna noodles and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- Combine ricotta and Parmesan cheeses. Dollop cheese over lasagna and sprinkle with mozzarella. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil leaves.
Be sure to use regular, not no-boil, lasagna noodles.