Easy Weeknight Spicy Shrimp Diavolo with Bread Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black paper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 oz white wine
- 2 lb raw jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 2 cups Fra Diavolo Victoria Pasta Sauce
- Chopped Italian parsley, for serving
- Fresh sliced baguette, for serving
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add white onion, and sauté for 3 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Sauté for 2 minutes, then add white wine. Saute for another minute.
- Add shrimp and cook until fully pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add Fra Diavolo Victoria Pasta Sauce and stir well, until all shrimp are coated in the sauce and the sauce is heated through.
- Serve in a large bowl and top with Italian parsley. Serve with lemon wedges and a fresh sliced baguette.
Recipe by Tasting with Tina