Slow-Cooker Vodka-Sauce Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta
Cook Time: 4 Hours
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (24-ounce) jar Vodka Sauce
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel hair pasta
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a slow cooker, mix together bell pepper, onion, celery, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and one jar of Victoria® Vodka Sauce.
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Make sure chicken is fully covered by the sauce mixture. If more sauce is needed, add another half jar of sauce. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to directions on package.
- Serve pasta with chicken and sauce.
Replace the pasta with Green Giant Veggie Spirals® to save on calories.